MARSEILLE OLIVE OIL SOAP - HONEYSUCKLE
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Marius Fabre
Ever since 1900, our toilet soaps have been made exclusively from vegetable oils, with no colouring or preservatives at all. With its delicate honeysuckle fragrance, this olive oiltoilet soap gently cleanses the skin. Used in the shower, it pleasantly instils a sensation of well-being with a breath of Provence.
Far more economical than a shower gel, it can be used on body, face and hands.
The Marius Fabre "Herbier" range is a recollection of the natural goodness of pure vegetable soap with no added colouring, the speciality of the Marius Fabre Soap Factory since 1900. The main ingredient is vegetable oil, which gives our soap its natural colour. For instance, Marius Fabre lavender toilet soap is green because it is made from olive oil.
The reason why so many people have gone back to using Marseilles soap is that it is good for the skin and safe for the environment.
Eco-friendly and economical, Marius Fabre toilet soap has so much to offer:
- It is biodegradable because it is made exclusively from vegetable oil,
- It requires very little packaging,
- It lasts a lot longer than a shower gel costing the same price (four times more showers)!
The Marius Fabre vegetable toilet soap quality charter
- 100 % vegetable oils
- Animal fat-free
- No colouring, no preservatives
- Irreproachable quality thanks to 4 generations of family expertise
- Biodegradable, safe for the environment
- Recyclable packaging
- Cruelty free – no testing on animals
- For washing the face and body
- For washing hands.
- Remember to moisturise your skin after a shower.
- 100%vegetable oils
- Shea butter
Ingredients (INCI) : Sodium palmate, Sodium olivate, Sodium palmkernelate, Aqua, Parfum, Butyrospermum parkii, Sodium chloride, palmekernel acid, glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, D-Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronnellal, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.