Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on Soft Olive WebStore; and
- For delivery to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Excluding PO BOX addresses
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Soft Olive reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Soft Olive.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price and descriptions) are set out on Soft Olive WebStore. Soft Olive takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Soft Olive store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto Soft Olive WebStore. We make magimum effort to keep Soft Olive WebStore as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company or bank for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- Soft Olive will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- Soft Olive will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Soft Olive only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
- Soft Olive may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 28 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- the full purchase price
- the delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you (Note: only if the goods received were faulty or not as described)
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition( unopen, unused, in orignal packeging). Soft Olive will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
2) Damaged Or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality, if the products you buy are faulty then you may be entitled to a refund or replacement.
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods in the country they were purchased by contacting us by email, phone or post.
44 Church Street
Troon KA10 6AU
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- If returning goods by post please also include:
- Completed return form (attach this file to email also)
- Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods
We aim to deliver mail order parcels within 7 days, however please allow up to 14 days. If your parcel has not been delivered after 14 days, please contact Soft Olive by email email@example.com
Our parcels are sent by Royal Mail
Royal Mail usually arrive in between 1 – 5 days.